Gayatri Festival Weekend - Australia 2020
with Deva Premal & Miten with Manose & The Temple Band
7th to 9th February 2020
Mullumbimby Civic Hall, NSW, Mullumbimby, AU
Join Deva, Miten and Manose for a weekend of mantra, sacred song and a deep celebration of the heart – 2020 will mark the 15th anniversary of this very special annual chant retreat in Australia.
Booking Process & Form
There are 4 simple steps to make your booking:
- 1. Read steps 1 - 4 below before completing and submitting the online booking form
Once you have submitted your form — you will be automatically taken to a payment page. See step 2.
- 2. Make the payment for your booking via the online payment system.
The Gayatri Festival Weekend - Australia group fee is $395 (including GST) per person.
You can pay by credit (Visa or Master) or debit card using the online payment system.
If you are unable to pay with credit or debit card, please email email@example.com
- Bookings are not valid until payment is received.
- You will receive an email from us confirming your booking within 1 week.
- If you have not received an email within 1 week of placing your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We regret we are unable to confirm any attempted bookings which were not confirmed by our booking system, so please let us know if you do not receive a confirmation email within 1 week.
Sometimes plans change — in such circumstances the following charges apply to cover costs we have incurred with processing your booking:
- A 50% charge of the payment to Prabhu Music Ltd applies if a booking is cancelled before December 1st 2019
- No refund is possible from December 2nd 2019 onwards.
- It maybe possible to transfer a booking to another person, subject to $120 charge.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- 3. Book your accommodation
- 4. Arrange your travel