Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your
booking form and using the online payment facility.
Prabhu Music Limited is the event provider and may update these terms from
time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here.
Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Submitting your form and using the online payment facility on this website
indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All bookings and payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The description of the events and services are detailed in these
booking pages and on the Event pages on www.DevaPremalMiten.com.
- As the event provider, Prabhu Music Limited reserves the right to make changes to the event and services at any time.
- All prices are quoted in Euros. Prabhu Music Limited reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- This online payment system is provided by Barclays Smartpay service.
- Your booking is not confirmed until your payment has reached Prabhu Music Limited.
- We will email you confirmation that your booking and payment has been received.
If you have not received an email from us within 7 days of placing your booking,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they have received
booking confirmation from email@example.com
- We cannot accept liability for payments not reaching us. Neither can we accept
liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment Prabhu Music Limited is under no obligation
to bring this fact to your attention although we will endeavor to do so.
Participants should check with your bank / credit / debit card supplier that payment has
been deducted from your account.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they book
the necessary accommodation and travel arrangements according to their requirements.
- In no event will Prabhu Music Limited be liable for any
third party arrangements or associated costs including, but not limited to:
- accommodation bookings
- travel bookings
- In no event will Prabhu Music Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever
arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site,
any sites linked to this site or the materials or information contained
at any or all such sites whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any
other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- On booking this event you accept full liability for any risk you may take
physically and emotionally by participating in the group process.
The organizers accept no responsibility in this respect.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Unfortunately sometimes plans change - in such circumstances the following
terms and charges apply:
- If changes are made to the event or services by the event provider, no refunds will be possible
- If the participant or the person who has made the booking cancels:
A 50% charge of the first payment to Prabhu Music Ltd applies if a booking is cancelled before June 1st.
No refund is possible if a booking is cancelled 6 weeks or less before the group start date.
It may be possible to transfer a booking to another person. Transfer of bookings will
be subject to an administration charge of €75.00.
Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit / credit card used for the original transaction.
- If the event is cancelled through the fault of the event provider:
- 100% of the monies paid to Prabhu Music Limited, less any bank charges, will be refunded.
- In no event will Prabhu Music Limited be liable for any accommodation,
travel or other third party costs incurred by participants.
- If the event, or any part of the event is cancelled due to a reason outside of the
event provider’s control, including weather conditions, no refunds of the group fees,
or part of the group fees will be possible.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are managed through Barclays Smartpay.
Prabhu Music Limited shall not be liable for any failure by Barclays Smartpay
to properly protect data during the online payment process of any omission to
provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Payment Service Provider – Barclays Smartpay
Online payment of fees is to be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by
Prabhu Music Limited directly but by Barclays Smartpay.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider
will contact Prabhu Music Limited to confirm the details of the successful
payment made by the participant.
On receipt of this confirmation, Prabhu Music Limited will confirm to the
participant that the payment has been received and accepted by Prabhu Music Limited.
In the event that the Participant does not receive confirmation within 7 days of
making the payment, it is the responsibility of the Participant to check with
Prabhu Music Limited – firstname.lastname@example.org that the payment has
The Participant shall remain responsible for the groups fees until such
time as the confirmation referred to above is received from Prabhu Music Limited.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the
online payment process please contact:
If you have any queries with regards to the group and services, please contact:
Correspondence address and phone number:
Prabhu Music Ltd
111 Power Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 176 6999